Important Information Regarding on Campus Arrangements
We are pleased to announce that all campuses will be open from Monday 13th Dec subject to recent changes to on campus arrangements.
In line with recent Scottish Government Covid safety advice and uncertainty around the new variant, we think it is prudent to reduce our activity on campuses for the next few weeks. We have agreed to a cautious approach and will revert to our previous on-campus working arrangements from Monday 13th December to Friday 21st January. This means that on campus activity will be limited to the following:
- Day-time practical classes
- School classes
- A limited refectory service
- Study spaces for students unable to study at home - bookable via student services - email@example.com
- Business essential staff
- A senior duty manager
- Exceptional arrangements for staff whose circumstances make it difficult to work from home (to be agreed and approved by either the Principal or Depute Principal)
- Except for business-critical reasons, all meetings should be conducted online
- There will be no evening classes during this period
- Library services will operate on a click and collect basis
Week beginning 20th December: All campuses will be closed from the 23rd December
We hope to resume our current arrangements after the 21st January and will update you on this before that time.
We know this is frustrating but you will appreciate the need to adjust as circumstances change and thank you for your understanding.
Please contact your PAT or line manager if you are unsure of your own circumstances in relation to these arrangements or have any questions.
For more information on Covid support, testing and more please visit - About Us - COVID -19 (coronavirus) (uhi.ac.uk)