Whether you simply want to improve your skills in the garden or are considering a career horticulture, this highly practical course will equip you with all the essentials you need to succeed.
Starting with the basics, this course will give you a broad introduction to horticulture and landscaping. You will build confidence in your gardening abilities. You’ll learn from the very best, with some of our lecturers renowned for their achievements, such as winning medals at Gardening Scotland and The RHS Chelsea Flower Show!
As part of the course, you’ll undertake practical work one day a week. We will use the Horticultural facilities at our Stornoway campus. You will need to make your own arrangements for travel and accommodation (if required) when attending practical days. The theory elements of the course will be taught via online learning.
- Find out more: visit the course page
- Start Date: Next course tbc
- Study Method: Face to face and online
- Visit the course page: NC Horticulture
- Cost: For Scottish domiciled students who meet the required eligibility criteria, if you are studying this course full time you may get your course fees paid in full, if you are studying this course part time the cost is £78.75 per 40 hour, single credit. If your application is assessed at non-Scottish domiciled then your fees will differ.
- Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01851 770 000 for more information.